Friday, August 10, 2007

diversion.



i bought $100 worth of art and craft supplies.
glitter, glues, a notebook, sparkly letters, skinny pens, paint brushes...
hoping to put my free-time to good, productive use.
i am working on overcoming my internal 'i can't do it' and 'i suck at this so why bother' commentaries and just doing it anyway.
well, i haven't started yet, but i bought stuff for it, which is the first step.
perhaps tonight i'll craft some.
oh, tab, lu and michael are coming up to stay here tonight, so maybe not tonight.
also, the redwood empire fair is happening right NOW, as we speak, so maybe i'll get them to come to the dinky fair with me.
too bad they're getting in so late. the crash-up derby starts at 7pm sharp...
another thing we have a fair amount of here is puzzles.
would that be fun?
i think i enjoy puzzles, but that in between period, where you're working on the puzzle and it's not done and you need a bunch of space to store the unfinished puzzle, is pretty annoying.
i realized last night, with some alarm, that i brought the wrong cord with me for my ipod. i brought the one with the usb plug, but i needed the one with the firewire plug. so, i am not able to transfer my new tunes to my ipod. also, my computer's battery is not so impressive these days, and i can almost watch the charge disappearing. i get maybe an hour out of my battery, whereas before i got hours.
oh well. that's way at the bottom of my list of concerns right now.
also, i see i'm not the only person who finds coldplay revolting.

No comments: