Monday, July 23, 2007

this week.

i didn't go to la.
did i mention that already? i might have.
pinetree said she had planned for us to go get drinks in the afternoon on tuesday at chateau marmont, and i momentarily regretted my decision. i always wanted to go there, but was too intimidated.
i worked on mom stuff for 6 hours or so today - phone calls, mostly.
i made some doctors' appointments for her, and one for me, too.
i cleaned my office enough to function in.
i did laundry.
i set up my MOM binder, and ordered some supplies to finish kitting it out.
i joined twitter. i'm not sold on it, but i'll try it out. email me if you want to stalk me, obsessively following my daily/minute-by-minute movements.
not an especially happy day, but productive.
i called mom at 2:30pm, to ask her some questions, and she was still in bed. i told her that that didn't make me feel happy, hearing that.
okay, now to dinner, with the manfriend. we have been eating REALLY late all week, so we're trying to get back on track with normal eating hours.

No comments: