Tuesday, March 29, 2005

a couple of things.

i am a little bit hung over today, but not too bad. i am suddenly ravenously hungry for a cheeseburger.

shannon comes home tomorrow and i am very excited. last night i got home from my carousing and walking home in the mist and, as usual, my thighs and butt were very cold. (this is a recurring body quirk, that runs in the family. my mom gets a cold butt too.) anyway, i got home, put on my pjs, and there was no one in bed to snuggle up to to warm up my freezing butt.

i slept in a little bit today, since i got home so late, and when i woke up i went outside to check on the tulips. there is one that is just about to bloom and i have been checking it each day to make sure it hasn't bloomed yet. i don't want shannon to miss it. the air is very moist and warm today. it reminds me on corsica. the air was a bit like that there, only warmer.

i want the cheeseburger, but, here's the big question: am i too lazy to get dressed and walk to it? quite possibly.


Current mood: mellow
Currently reading: A Dame to Kill For (Sin City, Book 2: Second Edition) By Frank Miller

No comments: