Sunday, December 12, 2004

stupid flu.

i have that goddamn flu thing that's going around, where you feel REALLY shitty for a couple of days, and then feel shitty enough to want to change bodies with someone else for, like, 7 years. i need some way to rinse out my lungs.

i have this hideous cough, that is totally unproductive, and is ripping my poor throat and wind-pipe to shreds. i am a nose-blowing, snot-snarfling moster. i have wicked sinus pressure. if i breathe to deeply, or quickly, while i am sleeping, i am forced to cough my lungs out for an hour before i can get back to sleep. the side of my bed is a used hankerchief/kleenex forest. i just got back from a trip to chicago and my bag is unpacked because i feel like ass and don't want to keep bending over to get the stuff out of my suitcase, because the sinus pressure might make my eyeballs pop out. also, i lost my voice yesterday, but it's coming back a bit today. me and shannon were singing in the car and with my cracking voice, it sounded funny.

luckily for me, i got it from shannon, and he hasn't gotten over it, either, so i am not alone in my illness-induced foulness. it's a symphony of sneezing, sniffling, coughing and nose-blowing over here.

and finals are tomorrow. crap.

Current mood: uncomfortable
Currently reading : Quicksilver (The Baroque Cycle, Vol. 1) - By Neal Stephenson

No comments: