Monday, November 17, 2003

I am school's bitch.

I had the lamest day today. I started feeling like my head was going to explode and I might start crying by 9:30am, and I kept it together 'til 6pm, which was quite a feat. I couldn't possibly be more overextended. I know that leaving my papers to the last minute is my fault. I also realize that no one forced me to join all the whack-ass extracurricular stuff I am committed to now. So, technically, it's my own damn fault. But I can still cry and complain about it, I think.. There's no rule against that, that I am aware of. If Ben and J. Lo can complain about their lack of privacy, I can sure as hell complain about my impending meltdown.


Saving the world and getting a 4.0 at the same time is tough fucking work.

How's a bitch supposed to be a sex kitten, crusader and evil super genius, when all she ever does is go to meetings and do homework? I am not being used to my full potential, damn it!
More sexy supervillainessness, less pajama-clad homework.

No comments: